Monday, 25 January 2016

Meal Planning Monday 25/1/16

This weekend has been full of snot, tissues and Beechams. I am an awful unwell person, I need lots of sympathy and mothering. In all fairness, it is quite a nasty cold, but a cold all the same. My plan for this week's food is nourishing and comforting...

Monday: Chicken, mushroom and leek orzo risotto made using the leftover roast chicken from yesterday.


Tuesday: Black eyed pea and kidney bean chilli with lovely homemade guacamole 


Wednesday: Leftover bean chilli with rice and aforementioned guacamole. 


Thursday: Out at a friend's house for dinner.


Friday: 'Inside Out' chicken kiev, paprika potatoes and salad or vegetables.


Saturday: Out for dinner at a local Italian restaurant with two of  my closest friends (& partners) from home.


Sunday: Hungover food... 



6 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. The kievs and paprika potatoes sound lovely #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing - get well soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than comforting food - hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon - I sympathise i am under the weather too! love the sound of inside out chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urgh, I am an awful unwell person too. Hope you feel much better very soon.

    As for your meal plan, yum... Enjoy your night out on Saturday!

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same when I'm poorly! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your night out with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete