Myself and G had a lovely Christmas spent with family in the North East of Scotland and indulged in plenty of delicious food, including Sous-vide fillet of beef and dauphinoise potatoes.
Anyway, our meal plan for this week is as follows;
Monday: Black eyed pea and kidney bean chilli with basmati rice.
Tuesday: Turkey bolognese with pasta.
Wednesday: Leftover bean chilli with homemade guacamole and either rice or baked potato.
Thursday: Leftover turkey bolognese.
Friday: Meat, wedges and salad - depending on whether our order from Muscle Food arrives, I've heard good things!
Saturday: Homemade king prawn green Thai curry using this delicious recipe - had it last Friday with chicken thighs, thumbs up all 'round!
Sunday: Roast dinner.

can't beat a sunday roast! And I love how you utilise leftovers in your meal plan!
ReplyDeleteYum - some of my favourite things in there, I can't remember the last time I had a green curry but will certainly check out that link. Have a good week! x
ReplyDeleteMmm Thai curry - haven't made one for ages!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you you mean about life getting in the way, I had a similar length break! Thai curry sounds delish! Thanks for joining in.
ReplyDelete