So last week's meal plan didn't end up going off plan too badly. The Indian takeaway was delish, as was the Pizza Express, I had one of their delicious Leggera pizzas. On Friday eve, sadly I didn't manage to get one of the Old El Paso kits on offer and I refuse to pay the full price of £3.79 for it so we had lean beef burgers with bacon, cheese, homemade wedges and salad, which was equally pleasant.
Here's this week's meal plan;
Monday: Leftover roast chicken stir-fry with noodles.
Tuesday: Spaghetti bolognese.
Wednesday: Leftover spaghetti bolognese.
Thursday: Steak or beef hache with potato wedges and salad.
Friday: Hopefully, the aforemention fish tacos!
Saturday: ? Not sure.
Sunday: Roast dinner.
I'm getting a little bit predictable with the roast dinners every Sunday but there's something so comforting and warming about them in this cold weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment