Monday, 1 February 2016

Meal Planning Monday 1/2/16

It's only taken almost a week, but I've finally shifted the cold of doom - touch wood. I'm left with a bit of a cough but feel a hell of a lot better than I did this time last week.

We stuck to our meal plan quite well apart from a medicinal Domino's takeaway on Tuesday evening (ahem, Two for Tuesday). It didn't shift the cold but it brightened up my snot filled day. 

Here's the plan for this week;

Monday: Homemade lasagne

Tuesday: Leftover lasagne

Wednesday: Out at a friend's house for dinner. 

Thursday: Chicken stirfry with noodles

Friday: Grass fed rump steak (from our Muscle food haul) and homemade chips.

Saturday: Not sure yet.

Sunday: Roast dinner, of course.



5 comments:

  1. Lasagne sounds great! Haven't made that in a while...oh, the power of suggestion! Will have to make it gluten free; we'll see how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try La Buona Vita pasta sheets for the first time this week, hopefully they taste as good as the fusilli gluten free pasta. Enjoy your lasagne!

      Delete
  2. We are having lasagne this week too since my husband requested it. Haven't made it in absolutely ages, I'm sure it will be worth it. Mmm medicinal Dominos, glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lasagne... That's back on the meal plan for next week for sure. :) Have a good week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are neighbours! I am in Leamington! Love a Dominos haven't had that for ages! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete