Ate out lots last week, what with lots of visitors and the boy being away! I've woken up with a stinking cold today so planning on having something spicy for dinner tonight to kill off the germs... And a quiet night on the sofa with my duvet catching up on Downton Abbey.
This week plan is as follows;
Monday: Curry or soup.
Tuesday: Leftover curry or soup.
Wednesday: As above (Are you noticing a theme...?)
Thursday: Out at Meatcure for their Leamington Spa launch event.
Friday: Unsure, possibly a takeaway - depending on how the week goes.
Saturday: Maybe pizza...
Sunday: Roast dinner of some kind.
It would appear that my excitement for meal planning just isn't the same when I'm on my own. I can see why people that live on their own often say that they 'can't be bothered' to cook for themselves, it does seem like a bit of an effort when it's only for you.

I'm terrible at cooking for one - left to my own devices usually end up with oven baked pizzas or pasta pesto. It's strange, isn't it? Enjoy your week.x
ReplyDeleteI'm another one that doesn't fare well cooking for one. Toast and marmite usually. Bad blogger that I am!
ReplyDeleteI'm awful at cooking for one! On the times theres only me I tend to still make usual amount and freeze it for another day
ReplyDeleteAliceMegan
I used to be the same when I was just cooking for myself - I think I lived on beans on toast or soup for ages! In the end I started batch cooking at the weekends and freezing portions so I could have something decent during the week without making too much effort. #mealplanningmonday
ReplyDelete