Recently, I was approached by Dumpling King and asked if I'd like to sample some of their authentic Chinese dumplings.
Dumpling King are a new start up in the Warwick area, they state they are the 'first online provider of fresh handmade dumpling in the UK'.
Dumpling King are a new start up in the Warwick area, they state they are the 'first online provider of fresh handmade dumpling in the UK'.
At present, Dumpling King have a range of four different flavoured dumplings;
Beef with Red Onion & Chinese Leaf
Lamb with Carrot & Coriander
Pork, Chinese Leaf and Mushroom
Pork & Chinese Chives
On delivery of the two sample boxes, myself and G felt they appeared colourful, vibrant and showcased the product well. The packaging appeared to be of high quality and reminded us of sushi packaging. Flavours, ingredients and allergies were clearly labelled.
The instructions on how to cook the dumplings were easy to read and clear. The dumplings themselves were cooked beautifully within the time specified on the packaging and were very easy to cook.
The dumplings themselves appeared to be of a uniform size, they looked professional and had a pleasing texture.
The chilli oil was delicious, and we both felt it enhanced and invigorated the flavour of the dumplings.
Our favourite flavour overall was the Pork & Chinese Chives, it tasted fresh yet savoury and comforting. The Lamb, Carrot and Coriander and Beef & Red Onion dumplings came a joint second, followed by the Pork, Chinese Leaf & Mushroom ones which sadly, neither of us were particularly fond of.
I would recommend Dumpling King and their dumplings, I think it's important to support local start up businesses and I look forward to seeing the range of flavours and products that Dumpling King produce in the future, as their business grows.
Disclosure: The dumplings sampled were complimentary and my opinions are entirely honest.
I would recommend Dumpling King and their dumplings, I think it's important to support local start up businesses and I look forward to seeing the range of flavours and products that Dumpling King produce in the future, as their business grows.
Disclosure: The dumplings sampled were complimentary and my opinions are entirely honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment