Yesterday afternoon, we had a lovely roast dinner (as planned!) with some friends. It was a very relaxed affair, consisting of boneless rib of beef, roast potatoes and carrots, savoy cabbage and homemade cauliflower cheese. Oh, and some rather nice red wine. I'm thinking it'd be rude not to concoct some kind of potato, cabbage and carrot bubble and squeak type meal from the leftovers over the next few days.
The meal plan for this week is as follows;
Monday - I'm out for dinner at Kayal with a few friends, Gary is having shop-bought pizza.
Tuesday - Chilli, lime and ginger salmon fillet with either rice or rice noodles and something green.
Wednesday - Venison sausages, mashed potato and spiced red cabbage.
Thursday - Stir fry of some kind.
Friday - Turkey, chickpea and spinach curry.
Saturday - Leftover curry, as above.
Sunday - Not sure yet, I'm on nights Thursday, Friday and Saturday so depends how I feel after them.

Yum, the curry sounds good, enjoy your meal out tonight x
ReplyDeleteThe chilli, lime and ginger salmon sounds lovely, I make the same but using mackerel. We're having venison too this week, it is a favourite :-) x
ReplyDelete