Monday, 17 November 2014

Meal Planning Monday 17/11/2014

Well, what a week... My night shifts overall were ridiculously busy, lots of poorly patients and no time to sit down and get organised, let alone leave on time. (/whinge)

So, on to the food for this week - the important bit!

The plan for this week is;

Monday - Roast chicken with roasted parsnips, carrots, sweet potato and steamed purple sprouting broccoli

Tuesday - Spaghetti bolognese

Wednesday - Chicken chow mein (made from leftover roast chicken), egg noodles and stir fry vegetables

Thursday - Leftover spaghetti bolognese

Friday - Falafels, wraps, hummus and salad.

Saturday - Out for dinner with Gary.

Sunday - Roast beef (I'm craving rare roast beef, proper horseradish sauce and yorkshire puddings).


What are you planning on eating throughout this cold and dreary week?

4 comments:

  1. Everything sounds so good! Yum! Roast beef....We haven't had that in ages....I am now craving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - I can't remember the last time that I had spaghetti bolognese and it is such a favourite of mine. Will have to get it on the meal plan soon. Have a great week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks YUM...falafel and hummus, hmm I'm gonna look into that one for us next week :) thanks for sharing your inspiration! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! I quite like Falafel. Although, I don't think the children will very much!

    ReplyDelete