Monday, 10 November 2014

Jumping on the Meal Planning Monday bandwagon

So, here's me hopping back on the blogging wagon and joining in with Meal Planning Monday with Mrs M... In the past, I've felt unsure whether using the blog was in some way self indulgent, and a little time consuming, however I've been following various bloggers posting their meal plans and felt now was the time to join in.

This week is a bit of a strange one to start sharing with the world my plans for evening meals as I'm on a run of four night shifts... Night shifts often have a way of destroying any good intent or creativity that I posses and result in me eating shop-bought pizza and frozen potato wedges. Hopefully a bit of organisation and pazazz at this point of the week may help the rest of the week go to plan.

Monday - Chicken and leek risotto (made with leftover roast chicken from yesterday)

Tuesday - Venison meatballs with mash and vegetables

Wednesday (N) - Pork casserole

Thursday (N) - Leftover pork casserole

Friday (N)  Turkey stir-fry with egg noodles

Saturday - (N) ? Shop-bought pizza...

Sunday - Roast dinner of some kind

Quite a lot of warm and comforting foods this week, hopefully they will help to soothe my withered soul before my nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment