Still lots going on, exciting things are on the horizon which I don't want to disclose yet, just in case they don't actually happen. My fingers are very much crossed.
This week's meal plan is a day late, I know, but here goes...
Monday: Jamie Oliver sweet pea fish pie.
Tuesday: Leftover fish pie.
Wednesday: Cumberland sausages, mashed potato and cheese 'n' broccoli bake.
Thursday: Mediterranean vegetable lasagne.
Friday: Leftover vegetable lasagne.
Saturday: Probably something from the freezer.
Sunday: A roast!

What a yummy week! Hope your exciting things do happen, have a lovely week xx
ReplyDeleteThanks my love, fingers crossed! xx
DeleteOoh you have reminded me that I can't remember the last time we had fish pie - your sweet pea one sounds lovely!
ReplyDelete(Also re squid - yes was lovely!! A success!!)
I love fish pie, there's something incredibly comforting yet healthy feeling about it. I've started using only frozen fish (salmon, smoked haddock, pollock and baby little prawns) in my fish pie as it makes it way cheaper and if anything, I find it tastes better! x
Delete