Again, didn't do so well on sticking to the old meal plan...
Plan for this week is as follows;
Monday: Leftover roast pork with leftover vegetables, gravy and yorkshire puddings.
Tuesday: In London and eating out, boyf is flying to the US on Wednesday.
Wednesday: Either quiche, pasta or soup.
Thursday: Something of my Mum's choosing, she's visiting for a few days.
Friday: Out again - with Mum this time.
Saturday: Pizza and sweet potato wedges pre-going out for drinks with an old uni friend.
Sunday: At a friend's for the evening.
As you can see, not a very well frugal week ahead. At least it's pay day soon... And I'm glad I'm seeing lots of friends and family as I'm probably going to be a little bit glum without my partner in crime around.

I have only just discovered sweet potato wedges and they are so yummy #MealPlanningMonday
ReplyDeleteWe love sweet potato wedges - they're Harry's favourite too, and I love them with garlic mayo. Hope your week without your partner in crime goes quickly
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun week ahead with socializing, eating out and time with mum! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete