Apologies for the recent lack of updates, life has been very busy of late, thanks to a new house, new job and new routine.
My only reason for being able to update my blog this morning as I'm off sick following a nasty injury with a carving fork yesterday evening. I managed to somehow bounce it off the kitchen counter and impale it vertically in my foot. Grim.
So, onto the meal plan;
Monday: Homemade fish pie
Tuesday: Leftover fish pie
Wednesday: Bacon, pepper and tomato pasta
Thursday: Not sure yet
Friday: Tom Kerridge's Best Ever Chicken Kievs
Saturday: Leftover bacon pasta
Sunday: Slow cooked lamb shanks, creamy mash and green vegetables.

Sounds great, love that you're using up leftovers too x
ReplyDeleteConsidering how busy you are, and suffering from a horrific injury (seriously, are you okay?) the amount of homemade stuff on here is v impressive!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a yummy week, I do love the sound of the bacon, pepper and tomato pasta #MealPlanningMonday
ReplyDeleteOw! Eee...I hope your foot is alright, that sounds nasty and something I know will one day happen to me with the amount of times I drop things.
ReplyDeleteYep, I think its commendable you're even bothering with a meal plan and cooking after than! Have a good week and hope you have a speedy recovery! ;)