Monday, 15 June 2015

Meal Planning Monday 15/6/15

Apologies for the long delay, in between moving houses, getting a new job and general moving house antics, life has been rather busy, leaving me little time to blog.

I've also recently joined Slimming World (SW) as due to all the moving, lack of planning and junk food, I began to feel like my weight was out of control and my eating habits needed a bit of a sort out. I've followed SW in the past when I was younger and lost over 2 stone on it so I'm feeling confident that this time, I should be able to achieve good results too.

So, onto this week's meal plan.

Monday: Pork loin steak, sweet potato wedges, mangetout and babycorn.

Tuesday: Leftover pasta sauce from the freezer with pasta and salad.

Wednesday: SW Hunters chicken, using leftover homemade BBQ sauce from the freezer, served with kale and sweet potato wedges.

Thursday: Spicy turkey rice (a made-up dish, consisting of peppers, mushrooms, onions, turkey breast, basmati rice and spices!)

Friday:  Leftover spicy turkey rice.

Saturday: In London for the day with friends, so probably will eat whilst we're there.

Sunday: Maybe a roast...



2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds so good! Good luck with Slimming world x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm Hunters chicken, I've just googled it to find out what it is...yum. Good luck with SW, have a fun day in London :) xx

    ReplyDelete