I didn't do a very good job of sticking to this week's meal plan, thanks to the impromptu purchase of some Specially Selected Wagyu Beef Burgers courtesy of Aldi, oh, and a takeaway on Saturday evening after a long day at work!
I'm on night shifts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week, hence the simply lazy dinner options on these days.
Anyway, here's looking forward to the week ahead...
Monday: Leftover chilli con carne with jacket potatoes and salad.
Tuesday: Home made chicken coconut curry (with the addition of some frozen spinach and chunks of sweet potato).
Wednesday: Leftover curry, as above.
Thursday: Oven baked breaded fish, potato wedges and peas.
Friday: '5 P Pasta' - containing pasta, pesto, parmesan, peas, and pancetta (or er, ham).
Saturday: The aforementioned Wagyu burgers strike again, with homemade chips and salad.
Sunday: Not sure yet as it's G's 27th birthday so we're out for lunch with friends.

Woohoo for Aldi! I'll keep an eye out for those when we go this week. That 5 Pasta sounds like a perfect combo, might have to make that one soon. Hope you have a good week, happy birthday to G (I want to say Gary? Or Gavin?) for Sunday :) xx
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks, I'll pass on your kind wishes. 5 P pasta is awesome, its a recipe I acquired from G's Mum!x
DeleteI want some Wagyu burgers! I'm going to have to hit Aldi, sounds like a fab Saturday night tea. Enjoy your week!
ReplyDelete