Monday, 9 February 2015

Meal Planning Monday 9/2/15

The meal plan for last week ended up getting chopped and changed around a fair bit, and we had an Indian takeaway last night when I got in from work, so on that count, we failed... Onwards and upwards for the week ahead though.

Monday: Home made chicken enchiladas

Tuesday: Roasted Mediterranean vegetable lasagne (made using a half fat creme fraiche bechamel sauce and these handy prepared veg).

Wednesday: Leftover enchiladas

Thursday: Leftover lasagne

Friday: Sirloin steak, home made chips, vine roasted tomatoes and some kind of green veg.

Saturday: Away at a friend's.

Sunday: Freezer stuff of some kind.

10 comments:

  1. I love enchiladas, may have to treat myself to that in a few weeks time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, so do I. Will share the recipe if it works out okay!

      Delete
  2. Looks tasty, I love a good veggie lasagne. Have a fab week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very tasty..can't beat a good steak x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Nothing beats a good steak once in a while.

      Delete
  4. Ahh this week is a new week.....I have plenty of weeks that don't work out!
    Sounds like you have a lovely week planned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, haha, in fact this week has already gone wrong as ended up having an impromptu dinner out with the boy last night, eek. Naughty naughty. x

      Delete
  5. Mmmm - can't remember the last time I had a veggie lasagne. Sounds like a yummy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will let you all know how the veggie lasagne goes. :-) x

      Delete